Monday, May 11, 2009

Life is Jia Qing's blood.

Ok! Time to recap all the things I have done within the past few day. By the way, sorry for the long delay between posts. I haven't felt the urge to post anything much. Ok, we shall begin from today and work backwards. Today, I went to school for 2 hours for electronics lecture. Damn sian. Then went home and slack then went for a blood test. Sigh, I'm not afraid of needles, I just don't like them poking in me. Moving on, yesterday was another NERF war, this time in urban environment, at a church! It was really fun and the turnout was amazing. Then from Wednesday to Friday, we have our CCA maze. I have joined my friend, h0rse, in SPJCC(Singapore Polytechnic Japanese Culture Club) and Singapore Polytechnic Student Golfers. Graeme is going to drag me into Paintball. Well thats it for now. Now for some PICTURES! GUNS!
IMG_7321

alot more guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment