Monday, October 25, 2010

Sakura~!

ひヵる from ダウト
Screenshot from their Orei Mairi EXPO '10 DVD.
I think their concerts are awesome and I want to attend one.
All female audience though, feels odd to go as a guy.
Still want to see my babe live in concert.

First week of school is OVER! Now we begin the second. I think this semester's modules will prove to be a tough one to crack. I hope I don't falter because I absolutely cannot afford to. Aircraft Power plants 1, Fundamentals of Flight, Engineering Mathematics 3, Engineering Materials, blah blah. I'm expecting a long fight ahead. Anyway, celebrated Keith's belated birthday on Friday. Cointreau and 7UP gives you the best simple mix ever. An alcoholic orange soft drink. Blargh. Super busy week ahead, must keep up with assignments and extra stuff.

Dinesh having a meal.


Tze Huan the monkey.


Spinning drill and spraying coolant.

No comments:

Post a Comment