Friday, February 6, 2009

Too free, so making a blog for fun...

*sigh*, cosplay challenge is over, now need to find something to keep me occupied... Next project, finishing Natascha for my Heavy Weapons Guys cosplay. I really need a bald cap, don't wish to shave bald again. Watching more anime, need inspiration for my next cosplay outfit. Give some ideas! I hope my course in Singapore Polytechnic the people are nice.... I pray that the don't think I'm a psycho/weirdo, coz I'm not... I don't know how to use a blog.... I want to put some pictures up...

3 comments:

  1. haha, i guess first thing you need to do is get a tagbox.. put it at the side..

    Next, sign up for a flickr acc.. upload photos there, then embed them in this blog..

    Dont use the upload picture button in blogger.. quality sucks big time..

    ReplyDelete