Friday, October 30, 2009

Blogging after eons.

And so my blog is revived once again! Only because of GEMS am I reviving this blog. Firstly, I would like to thank Mimi for helping me remodel this blog. Now my blog is chio too. Ok 1st on my agenda, I would like to talk about a couple of past few events.

No.1 Games Convention Asia.




Just a sneak of the full collection. Here's the link to my full thread. It was pretty fyn, pictures were surprsingly nice. Editing is a bitch though.

Moving on, No. 2 Halloween NERF war!
A very very SEXY Maverick.


Men with Big Guns.
NERF at night. A VERY new experience. It was good, playing in the dark is a very new experience. Unfortunately, I lost darts at an exponential rate due to the darkness, dart-finding is a pain in the ass. Hexshot brought very interestingly shaped agar agar, in the shape of brains, hands and whatever body part. Looks gross, feels gross but tastes DELICIOUS. Apparently, Hex graduated as a chef. Anyway, other than a few logistical problems everything went without a hitch.

Coming events? AFA 2009. Can't wait. Anyway, this blog will be used for my GEMS as well as stated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment