Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sakura~!

Hikaru from D=OUT. He's so damn cute,
it should be illegal but whatever I just want to hug him.


I decided to get my ASUS G1Sn dealt with another day. Right now, I have more pressing issues to deal with. Firstly, I want to say, I thought my Critical Reasoning Skill teacher was reasonable. The point is I thought and I didn't realise she wasn't a very nice teacher. She enjoys butting into people when they speak and now I have a very bad feeling that my Critical Reasoning Skills grade is gone. Seriously, I don't want to do Critical Reasoning Skills. To all my blog viewers, I am not lousy at engineering. I'm just bad at the subject which are completely NOT related but come along. I'll admit I'm not putting in enough effort but that aside, I'm not a good public speaker. Give me a pen and paper. I'll write my reasoning out just don't get me to speak in front of people. Its not in my personality. Some people will do well for this, I know it but not me. I'm not a public speaker. I'm an engineer. I solve practical problems. You want designs? Go to a design student. You want to hear people good in public speaking? Go to a mass communication student. I get straight to the point and solve the problem. I show you my solution and its up to you whether you want to use it or not. Now I'm really screwed for Critical Reasoning Skills. I need to do research about my points which happens to be ALL of my group's arguments which leaves me a hell lot to say. Plus, I need to study for my other subjects. I'm serious, who said that polytechnics were a walk in the park should be shot. My mood isn't very good now. I seriously can't wait for the holidays. I need a job, then I need to save up for my dollfie. On the bright side, I have begun saving for my dollfie already and I can probably get my dollfie by the end of this holiday. Hopefully. I have completed my GEMs. Can strike off one more thing from my to-do list. Once Tuesday is over, I'm going to close the curtain on Critical Reasoning Skills. I just hope I never have to deal with it again. Going to end with the pictures I have selected for my photoessay. Enjoy...(Warning: Image Heavy)

No comments:

Post a Comment