Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sakura~!

ひヵる from ダウト
He's my sexy little beast.
He makes my everyday worth living.
Just to see him.


I'm totally going to crash and burn. Going to sleep after this post. Anyway been pretty busy these few days. Mainly its weightloss(I hope.) and doing other random stuff, like looking for stuff for cosplay and eating. Went out with Kenneth, Eric and Chad yesterday afternoon to look for lolita boots for Chad. Also looking for stuff for my Mugi cosplay. Ate Arnold's fried chicken which was delightful, absolutely delightful. Did not disappoint at all. Went out with Ting Chen and Keith later in the evening. Went and chilled together because Keith and I don't see TC often(He's in JC.) Ate like at some Japanese place. I had Modanyaki which was nice. I liked it alot. Dropped by Giant to buy Roti Prata and Ice Cream and then headed off to Keith's house for dessert! Fast-forward to today, spent the morning fiddling around with CATIA and then headed off to SP to play soccer. Very, very funny game. All sort of random things happened and at the end of it all, we were literally rolling on the floor laughing. Anyway, thats it from me for now, I hope I can blog more often. Its just that recently, I have no urge to do so. So I hope to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment