Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sakura~!

ひヵる from ダウト
I totally melted when I saw smile.
So ridiculously cute!
Love my cutie pie!

This post is mainly for me to post some outstanding pictures from my library of edited pictures. The following 2 pictures were taken in my neighbourhood.


Burning Star


The evening.

Next are some cosplay shots which I just took out to edit with Lightroom. The program is awesome. Now I can totally make my below average pictures standout more.


Will you stay with me?


Alone in Time.


Whisper of an Angel.


Purple Princess

Last set of photos were taken when I went out for lunch with my parents at West C'oz Cafe at West Coast Plaza. The food was absolutely wonderful. Very tasty indeed. Plus it was very cheap considering the portion, quality and service. 5 stars and reccomended personally by me. All the photographs were touched up by Lightroom.

Curry Fish Head


Claypot Tofu with Seafood


Assorted Stir-fry


Honey Glazed Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment