Thursday, April 23, 2009

Activities from the past few days!

Well, it has been a pretty busy few days with classes and all. I learned that buying from the Popular at foodcourt 5 are for people who just either damn brave, or just plain stupid. Also found out that some people in my class still play Maplestory. Seriously, what the..... Anyway, I tried installing AutoCAD(some design software), but to no avail. I will be trying again later. I still have no idea what colour scheme I should go for with my Longshot. If you do have a serious suggestion, please feel free to leave a tag at my tagbox. Anyways, I am beginning to warm up to my fellow classmates although I still do not understand much of the things they are saying. I also ordered my dustcoat today. Apprently, they do not stock XL, so I have to order 1st and collect later. On a happy note, I wish to announce that I have acheived my rank of Grandmaster in MouseHunt! Will be going to another NERF war this saturday. Well this will be all for now, my next post will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment