Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Poly begins...

Yeah... So poly has officially begun. Day 1 of poly involved a lecture in Electronics and a practical in Mechanics. The equipment at the Mechanics lab are really cool. The vernier calipers and micrometer screw gauge were electronic! No more reading of the scale! I also realized that my Electronics lecturer behaves like my former English teacher, Mr Thoedy. Went to the library with Billy after school to read, while waiting for Ryan. I borrowed a couple of books.Then we went to eat at foodcourt 3. Note to self, I don't like the Chicken Chop there. Day 2, woke up really, really early because my lesson started at 8. I had fun at CAD lesson, playing around with the program. However, the lesson was a long stretch at 4 hours long, so by the time class ended, I was pretty worn. Went to return some library books, I like the system to return. Very cool. Had electronics tutorial after that. Basically it was just more talking and we were released not long after that. Had lunch at foodcourt 3 again. Today, I had malay rice. Totally loved the food, it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S. Went to camp at the library reading again. Read for 2 hours before leaving. Met a couple of my classmates as I left. Went to Clementi to apply for my new ez-link card. Then, I took a bus to my mother's office to pass her my student ID. I will be getting my new phone, so I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment