Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sakura~!

ひヵる from ダウト
I love taking his camwhore pictures off his blog.
He's just so beautiful. I want to kiss and hug him because he's just too sexy.
Jamie says he looks fat. I say he's too small.


And so the second and third week of school have come and gone. Yesterday, the rashness of youth once again overtook my sanity. Went to a FCC bonding event, with Samantha, Zakie, Billy, Darren, Unker, Peter, Alvin and Jasper, in which we watched the two biggest movies showing in cinemas now. Iron Man 2 followed by Ip Man 2. Right now I'm totally shagged but I'm still blogging which I have no idea why as well. Yeah we spent our time telling stupid jokes while waiting for the movie to start. Apparently, Samantha is easily amused by Singapore jokes. Enjoyed both movies although both could have been better, but nevertheless they still were impressive. Had hotcakes after Ip Man 2 at the small McDonald's cafe outside the Heeren. If you dine there, food is delivered up there from their main outlet below. Sweet. Went home with Jasper on 143. Literally fell asleep on the bus and woke up just before my stop. Talk about lucky... Anyway, the next pictures will be from our trip to Akibanana to drink beer and photo walk/shoot. Its OK to critique because only through your comments can my photos improve!

At Akibanana.


Lonely streets.


RunSnipe Team.




Panning with my EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS. No stabilizer.


Last shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment