Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sakura~!

ひヵる from ダウト
So sexy, so sexy!
He's wearing a yukata!
Loves his hair, clothes, face, etc etc.

Basically this blogpost is to remind me what I have to blog in the coming weekend.
1-Darrell's sister, Denyse's Birthday.
2-Mimi's, Hui Ning's, h0rse's, Darrell's(If I can make it) Graduations!
3-JCC's AGM
4-Golf's Orientation
5-Navy Open House

As of now, the pictures for 1 and 2 are complete! *cheers* Get ready for a massive photo swamp in the next post!

Really tried now. I hate Blackboard Quizzes. Totally redundant. Got a 4/10 for today's Engineering Mathematics II Quiz. Whatever. Not going to stop me from achieving my goals although I have to work a little harder now. Anyway, I got to sleep now or else I can't wake up tomorrow. Good night people! Stay tuned for the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment