Friday, March 5, 2010

Sakura~!

Hikaru from ダウト(D=OUT).
This is his newest look from CARNIVAL浮世.
He's so cute and I totally love his hair!
I can't wait to see their new promotional video because they all so cute and their new songs are awesome especially SUNRISE!

Its finally over! The exams! They are over! On that note, I want to say that I am personally over the moon. Just waiting for results on the 24th of this month. I hope I do well enough to keep my GPA above 3.5. Moving on, I hope that I can earn enough this holiday to buy my dollfie and a 50mm prime lens at least. That will probably be about $1700? Oh god, I feel so screwed now considering to add on to that I have both JCC and FCC committee work. At least I'll be kept busy this holidays. I'll also be honest with you, life without my laptop is PURE TORTURE. Its worse than the exam blues. Its horrible! Someone save me. Well, I see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment