Friday, March 26, 2010

Sakura~!

So the past week has been pretty good for me. Exam results were released on Wednesday and so here are mine:

MODULE CODE / MODULE / CREDIT UNITS / GRADE
DE502A / THE REVEALING EYE IN DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY / 2/ B+
EE3115 / ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY / 4 / A
MM1401 / THERMOFLUIDS I / 4 / A
MM1305 / ENGINEERING MATERIALS I / 4 / A
MS6506 / COMPUTER PROGRAMMING / 4 / A
SP0521 / OUR NATION, OUR WORLD / 2 / A
LC0518 / CRITICAL REASONING SKILLS / 2 / B
MS6121 / ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS I / 4 / B+

Semester GPA: 3.833
Cumulative GPA: 3.705

Its pretty okay, I guess. Need to work harder next semester. Also gave ASUS a call over my laptop. Officially, its been almost 5 weeks since I last saw my laptop. Longest 5 weeks of my life. I never want to repeat this 5 weeks ever in my life. Anyway, Jimmy(the guy I was told to call) told me to expect my replacement somewhere next week and sue to a shortage of parts for my G1Sn, they are giving me a brand new G51Jx. I really don't know whether I should be delighted or what.

P.S. As of this posting, I will be checking with ASUS again on Monday. More photos will be up as soon as post-processing is complete. Expect next post to be longer than usual?

No comments:

Post a Comment